Powered by Nuffnang

Saturday, October 9, 2010

At Last!!!!

Alhamdulillah..... and at last, WELCOME to my very own blog, impressed tak? Hihihihi... pweeehhhh.... do you know that I really wanted to have one? But it takes years for me to finally, damn....just do it Hanim!!! Please stay focus, boleh tak!!!! "Huhuhuhu... I'm not good at this, I don't know how to start, how ah?" "Aaahhhh.... bukak skit dah pening, I'd better just update my Facebook, read my emails, watch music video at Youtube, orait la tu kan?" "Otherwise, have the latest news at Metro Online, takpun gossip gossip kat murai.com , ok tak....? janji tak out-dated....hihihihi".
But...... I still feel that I'm missing something, yeah... I like to read and write, I like to read blogs, there are a lot of things that we can share with our friends and those outside there, just name it....life experiences, recipes, children, husbands, vacation,  political news, everythinggg..... somehow, that makes me feel closer to them even though we are 24/7 busy with the office work and housework etc.
And I guess my blog will not be focusing on just one thing, I will just write whatever I want to write, whatever that pops out from my mind, just stay there!!!
Have a great day and  have a nice weekend u ols.... :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment